Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Getting Started

This is my first blog. I am motivated to write about my planning for a trip to the UK in August. I am reviewing currency exchange, Brit Rail, busses, hiking, and golfing. I intend to concentrate on photography, especially while hiking on the north coast of Ireland. In preparation for the trip I am buying one needed item a month. So far I have bought hiking boots, which I am breaking in by wearing them everywhere except in bed. My purchase for March will be a camera backpack. I am looking at them and trying to decide which one I need (any suggestions?) In April I plan to buy a small computer such as the acer to store my photos on each night. A friend in Ireland told me I might experience all four seasons in a two hour period and that I should be prepared, clothes-wise, for any such sudden changes. A rain suit will be my purchase in May.

If anyone has suggestions for such a journey I would like to hear them.

I will keep you up to date on my preparations.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog isawsome. Keep up the good interesting work. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip and preps.

    ReplyDelete